Do you want to grow in your leadership? Do you have 10-15 minutes? If so, you’ll love these leadership resources!
Over the past few years, I have been writing a bi-monthly series for the Sophia Network where I reflect on different aspects of leadership from my own experience. It’s called the Reflective Leadership Corner. The articles are short and sweet, and always include questions for you to reflect on and apply to your own context. I have collated the articles here.
- Think Again: Reflection in Leadership
- Dealing with Stress in Leadership
- Three Small Words, and They’re Not ‘I Love You’
- Living on a Feeling? Leadership and Intuition
- Remembering in Leadership
- Deep and Wide Leadership
- Seeing and Responding to Weaknesses in Leadership
- From Doing to Developing
- Deconstructing for Growth
- Wrestling with Identity and Security in Leadership
- Taking the Risk: Vulnerability in Leadership
- Values in Leadership
- Leadership: A Ministry of Power
If you like what you read, or have an idea for another article, I’d love to hear from you! Use the Contact page to get in touch.